SAM4s Samsung ER-380 Cash Register
A perfect choice for any small retail or food service business.The high-speed thermal printer provides receipts that match the quality of high-cost POS equipment. Built-in memory can be assigned to capture transaction information for later sorting and review (electronic journal). The flexible ER-380 keyboard can be configured with the exact functions you require, providing security, cash control and critical sales information. Full size heavy duty metal cash drawer with open drawer switch. Large 5 bill / 5 coin compartment insert tray. Ten position front and rear displays with a rear pop-up display standard. 24-hour real-time clock with automatic day and date change. 4000 lines electronic journal are available. 500 price look ups (PLUs) are available for open or preset item registration. For direct registrations, 12 NLUs (PLUs) are located on the ER-380 keyboard. 20 group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs that are assigned to each group. Each PLU can be assigned to up to three different groups. Up to 10 clerks or cashiers with separate report totals. A partial programmable keyboard allowing customized placement of functions, as they are needed. Food stamp sorting and tendering for stores that accept food stamp payments. Check, cash, and up to eight charge keys. Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, group and sales by hour.
- Drop-In Paper Loading and Graphic Logo Printing
- Electronic Journal Captures Transaction Information
- 500 PLUs; 12 PLU Category Keys (NLUs)
- Up To 10 Clerks or Cashiers With Separate Report Totals
- Four Tax Rates or Tax Tables With Value Added Tax (VAT) Capability
- RS-232C Communications Port For POS Peripherals: Scale, Kitchen Printer, Coin Dispenser, Pole Display, or PC
- Heavy-Duty Cash Drawer with 5 bill / 5 coin
- 4000 lines electronic journal are available.
- 20 group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs
- Check, cash, and up to eight charge keys.