Mesa Safe MFS-120E Fire Safe. 6.8 Cubic Feet, 2-Hour Fireproof
MESA's MFS Series Fire Safes protect valuables from the effects of a fire or extreme heat. Keep your passport, birth certificate, deeds, insurance information or any other important documents and valuables safe from fires should the unthinkable happen.
The MFS Series fire safes are constructed out of all steel for durability and strength that can last a lifetime. The main purpose of the MFS series is to provide maximum protection against fires. These fire safes can withstand temperatures of up to 1,830 degrees Fahrenheit that features a two hour fire rating. In addition, they have been tested to endure a drop from a high distance and even reheated for quality assurance.
Our fire safes are the ideal security storage for the summer, especially for those who live in areas where potential wildfires are a constant danger. They also protect against theft and burglary. They feature an electronic lock that lets you manage the number of users to access the safe. The massive 1'' diameter live locking bolts reinforce the security safe and prevent door removal if the hinges are removed.
We have a variety of fire safes to choose from that come in different sizes that will satisfy all your storage needs. From storing files, documents, records, pictures, jewelry, cash, collectibles and more, our high strength adjustable and removable shelves can be arranged at your convenience. The smallest safe weighs in at 200 pounds all the way to 1,275 pounds for our larger double door safe. Start protecting your possessions and be prepared for any type of fire emergency.
- Dimensions 47.5"H x 27.63"W x 25"D
- Interior 31.5"H x 20.75"W x 18"D
- Weight 615 lbs
- Lock Digital Keypad
- Size 6.8 Cubic Feet
- Rating 350 2-Hour
- All Steel Construction
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830°F
- Impact rating, immediately after the heating test the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device.
- Manager function allows you to add or remove users
- Electronic lock holds up to 5 user codes
- Exterior key lock allows you to lock the handle disabling user entry into the safe
- Interior key locking drawer for extra security are included with every model, interior drawer height is 3¼"
- High strength adjustable/removable shelves
- Massive 1" diameter live locking bolts
- Steel dead bolts prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced attempt
- Bolt detent prevents damage to safe body and bolt-work caused by accidental door closure with bolts extended
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.