Semacon S-35 Electric/Manual Coin Counter/Packager
The Semacon S-35 Portable Coin Counter can be used in manual or electric mode. This counter has one simple adjustment for the coin diameter and another easy adjustment to set the coin thickness allowing for maximum flexibility in counting various coins or tokens. With a large 1000 coin hopper the Semacon S-35 has a counting speed of up to 1500 coins per minute and is designed to be long-lasting and durable for either stationary or portable applications.
- Counting Mode Manual and Electric
- Counter Speed 1500 coins per minute
- Hopper Capacity 1000 coins
- Coin Counting Yes
- Batch Counting Yes
- Bagging Yes
- Wrapping Yes
- Dimensions L x W x H 15" x 10" x 8"
- Shipping Weight 19 lbs
- Electric or Manual coin counter
- Counts up to 1500 coins per minute
- Hopper capacity up to 1000 coins
- Approx. weight is 17lbs.
- Counting modes: Continuous Counting, Batch Counting, Bagging and Wrapping
- Protective lid doubles as coin inspection and feeding tray
- Counts, and Bags: pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half-dollar, dollar coins, tokens and most foreign coins
- Clear Protective Mechanism Cover
- Batch setting lever sets the counter to stop at a particular count when filling coin wrappers