Expand kids' vocabularies with storybooks that teach 200+ essential words in the context of charming stories. Relies on the latest research, with age-perfect definitions and hands-on activities, to stimulate learning and ensure retetnion. Includes teaching guide filled with easy lessons, fun worksheets and reproducible version of the storybooks. Help every child in your class become a better reader, writer and speaker. Includes these titles: One of a Kind, Dinner Time!, Emily and Mortimer, Little Piggy's Big Day, Bear Goes Shopping, School Rules, Kit Visits Kat, Safely Ever After, I Need a Pet, Katie the Caterpillar, Seymour the Scaredy Shark, Dinosaur Days, A Plant of My Own, Going to Grandma's, Squirrel's Tree, A Gift for Giraffe, I Love Popcorn!, Kitty Breaks the Bank, Tortoise Goes to Camp, Callie Stays Up Late, The Sandcastle Contest, Silly Monkey in the Science Lab, The Monster Chef Reference Book Type: Story Books; Subjects: Reading, Vocabulary; Age Recommendation: Grades K-1.
- Expand kids' vocabularies with special books that teach 200+ essential words in the context of charming stories.
- This program relies on the latest research to stimulate learning.
- Helps ensure retention with age-perfect definitons and hands-on activities.
- Help children in your class become better readers, wrters and speakers.
- Dimension With Packaging: 3.6(D) x 9.2(W) x 12.2(H)
- Includes 25 full-color 16-page storybooks, teaching guide and storage box.