Royal TS1200MW Touchscreen Cash Register with 12" LCD Screen
Shipping end of November
Royal TS1200MW Cash Register is designed to be easy to use, helping you to focus on running your business. This cash register has a touch screen. You perform most cash register functions by simply touching the correct key on the screen or using the corresponding menu. The easy menu system on this cash register prompts you through many tasks you perform.
What’s in the Box?
• Cash Register
• Receipt printer
• 1 printer cable to connect the printer to the cash register
• 1 AC power cord to plug the cash register into a wall plug
• RegisterLinkTM software and 6 foot serial cable
• 2 sets of keys. 1 set consisting of 2 marked Reg and 2 marked Z Another set of smaller keys to manually lock and unlock the cash drawer.
• 1 starter roll of standard thermal paper, Royal Reorder Number 013127 (2¼ inch or 57.5 mm wide)
• This user’s guide and the Quick Start guide
• 3 styluses
• Logo Download Software
- 12" Backlit Touch-Panel Color LCD Control Screen with User Prompts for Easy Operations
- External, single station thermal printer allows both alpha and numeric characters to print on receipts and reports.
- TS1200MW offers an optional second Kitchen printer (Part no. 29431P) for the kitchen or bar area.
- Happy Hour: One of three price levels for each PLU can be assigned to be valid during a specified time, such as Happy Hour, each day for a discounted price to be in effect.
- Table Tracking: Allows floating guest check and table transfer
- Direct PLU Entry: Up to 240 PLU's over 5 screens.
- Electronic Journal
- 200 Departments
- 40 Clerk ID
- 5000 Price Look Ups (PLU)
- Age Verification: On screen prompts warn the clerk to check customer's ID and verify their age for certain products such as tobacco and alcohol
- Multiple Price Levels: for each PLU. Allows discounted prices or different prices during different times, such as Happy Hour, lunch menu, dinner menu, etc. Also good for clearance items or end-of-day sales for fresh or baked goods
- Serial Connection: 2 serial ports to connect bar code reader and your PC. Included Registerlink software features a filter that downloads your end of day report totals directly to your Quickbooks accounting programs. Also allows you to program your register from your PC.
- Automatic Tax Computation: Program up to 4 tax rates (Add-on, VAT and Canadian tax)
- Memory Protection by Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Accepts PS700-SERIAL Scanner (Optional), part no. 16881W
- Accepts Kitchen Printer (Optional), part no. 29431P
- Item Dimensions: 18" x 13.75" x 16"