MBM's Kutrimmer 1080 Paper Cutter is a heavy duty free standing paper trimmer that has a 20 sheet capacity and a 31 1/4" cutting length. The overall table size for the 1080 is 32" x 24 1/4". The Kutrimmer 1080 has a manual foot pedal clamp, a special wide angle blade (designed to cut materials such as matteboard, plastic, metal foils...), safety guard, lockable back gauge, adjustable front gauge, and a fold down paper support for cutting oversized documents. Manufactured in Germany by MBM's parent company, IDEAL, Kutrimmer® paper trimmers are built to the same exacting tolerances as Triumph cutters. All Kutrimmers utilize solid, all-metal construction and the highest-grade Solingen steel blades. Advanced features such as transparent Lexan blade guards and automatic blade covers ensure the safety of the operator. All MBM Kutrimmer cutters have Solingen steel blades that may be removed and resharpened.
- Cutting Length:31 1/4"
- Sheet Capacity: 20 Sheets (20lb Bond)
- Table Size: 32" x 24 1/4"
- Dimensions: 42" x 27 1/2" x 48" (D x W x H)
- Shipping Weight: 158 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, excluding wearables
- Special wide angle, steel blade handles cardboard, matte board, plastic, linoleum, leather, metal foils and even rubber with ease.
- Convenient foot clamps for slip-proof clamping.
- Side guides and paper format guides for precision cutting.
- Two side guides with cm/inch scale.
- Lockable back gauge.
- Fold down extension table provides support for large cutting jobs.
- Blade lock for increased safety.