The Paragon 1911 Sno-Storm Snow Cone Machine
This machine combines convenient features with vintage charm to increase sales. The cabinet has an antique black top, bright blue metal filigree and old-fashioned graphics.
- Sturdy Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction -- durable and easy to clean.
- Powder-coat Paint Finish -- resists chipping.
- Tinted High-Imapct Polycarbonate Side Panels - safe, easy to clean and tinted blue to shade the ice from quick melt down. Also improves the appearance of the ice.
- Slanted Drain Deck - removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life.
- Back-lit Sign -- a 15-watt fluorescent tube lights the sign to attract attention.
- Lighted Serving Compartment - highlights freshly shaved ice for increased impulse sales.
- Approved as: (ETL tested to) UL 763 CSA 22.2 NSF-12 CE
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 680
- Amps: 5.7
- Weight: 74.00 pounds
- Dimensions: 20" X 16" X 26"