Discontinued effective January 1, 2012!!
The Martin Yale 3800AP Auto-perforating Machine is perfect for scoring and perforating brochures, checks, coupons, tickets, and computer generated forms and can be converted into a forms cutter with additional components. Virtually maintenance free, this machine features a bottom-feed design so documents can be loaded while the machine is running, depth control adjustment to compensate for varying paper thickness, variable speed DC drive that can handle up to 12,000 8 1/2" x 11" sheets per hour and comes standard with one 10 tooth perforating wheel, and two scoring wheels. The 3800 also handles a wide variety of paper weights from 16 lb bond to 150 lb card, paper widths from 3 7/8" to 18" and paper lengths from 3 1/2" to 22". Optional 3 and 7-tooth perforating wheels, and slitting wheel are available to enhance product flexibility.
- Variable speed handles up to 12,000 81/2" X 11" sheets per hour
- Bottom feeding allows for continuous processing
- Handles paper weights from 16 lb. bond to 150lb. card
- Depth control adjustment to compensate for varying paper thickness
- Handles paper widths from 37/8" to 18" and paper lengths from 31/2" to 22"
- Comes standard with one 10 tooth perforating wheel, and two scoring wheels
- Optional 3, 7, and 10-tooth perforating wheel, slitting, and scoring wheel available to enhance product flexibility
- Dimensions: 36" x 27.5" x 13.25"
- Weight: 85 lbs.