Sentry Safe 4G3131 31" Deep, 4-Drawer Legal Fireproof, Water, & Impact Resistant File Cabinet. INCLUDES DIGITAL MEDIA CHEST!!
The Sentry 4G3131 4 Drawer Fire, Water & Impact Resistant File Safe (Formerly the Schwab Trident 4CTC-5000) has been tested for unprecedented water resistance and for heavy duty fire resistance. It was independently tested by Intertek demonstrating for its water resistance and has been rated and tested by the Underwriter's Laboratory for 1 hour in temperatures up to 1700ºF, explosion hazard resistance at 2000ºF, and 30 foot impact-resistance in addition to a 1550ºF fire resistance test. The 4G3131 features a lock/no-lock mechanism that allows a user to enable a drawer to stay unlocked while other drawers remain locked.
All fire resistant insulation requires water in order to prevent the spread of fire. Insulite™, Sentry’s trademarked air-dried insulating composite’s water is chemically bound. This means insulation contains no free water. The competitor’s oven dried insulation has a small amount of free water, which can evaporate over time, thus losing it’s protective ability. Insulite™ contains no asbestos and NEVER dries out or loses its protective ability over time, so breathe easy—you, your vital records, and your environment are protected with a Sentry fire proof fi ling cabinet. Each drawer is individually encased by its own inner steel drawer vault that not only aids in preventing dusting insulation from contaminating your records, it also helps to eliminate the spread of fire from one drawer to another. This feature also prevents entry from an unlocked compartment to a locked one. Sentry’s unique seamless design provides further protection against otherwise undetected forced entry.
- Weight: 670 lbs.
- External Dimensions: 53-5/8" High x 19-5/8” Wide x 31" Deep
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 10-1/4” High x 15-1/8” Wide x 26" Deep
- Overall Depth with Drawer Extended: 58-1/2"
- 30 ft. drop test
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- UL Classified explosion hazard resistance against explosions in case of sudden exposure to intense heat
- Water-resistant ETL verified protection against sprinkler and water spray exposure
- Medeco high security lock protects against picking, drilling and other forms of physical attack. Highest UL rating in the lock industry
- Drawer-specific "lock/unlock" provision provides additional security by isolating access to specific drawers
- Drawer layout flexibility accommodates legal and letter size hanging file folders
- Lined interior conceals cabinet insulation and protects contents from unwanted dust
- Rugged suspension system design ensures smooth and easy drawer movement -- even when fully loaded
- Seamless design provides a sleek, attractive high-end appearance
- Easy-to-use recessed handles with label holders