Biodegradable polypropylene sheet protectors are constructed out of standard weight material. Top loading design adequately stores documents without taking up additional binder space. The acid-free, archival quality eliminates photocopy transfer. Holders are pre-punched to fit with standard three-ring binders. Provides durable storage for letter-size documents. Load Orientation: Top; Sheet Capacity: 2; Sheet Protector Type: Ring Binder.
- Standard weight, biodegradable sheet protector.
- Acid-free, archival quality.
- Pre-punched for standard three-ring binders.
- For letter size documents.
- No photocopy transfer.
- Dimension With Packaging: 11.75(D) x 9.625(W) x 1(H)
- Includes 100 sheet protectors.
Green Product: Biodegradable Sheet Protectors are made from acid-free, archival quality polypropylene which contains an additional additive that allows it to biodegrade when tested according to the ASTM D5511. ASTM testing indicates this product will biodegrade in two to five years when buried in an anaerobic landfill. Because of the wide variation in landfill systems, actual timing may vary.