Sturdy yet earth-friendly polypropylene project folders contain an additional additive that allows them to biodegrade in landfills while leaving no toxic residue. Heavyweight, archival quality folders are open on two sides and feature a thumb cut front for easy access to documents. Expand to hold up to 100 pages. File Jackets/ Sleeves/Wallets Type: Project Folder; Material(s): Polypropylene; Height: 11".
- Sturdy yet earth-friendly polypropylene project folders.
- Biodegrades in landfills while leaving no toxic residue.
- Translucent folders have a thumb cut front for easy access.
- Biodegradable, archival quality folder eliminates photocopy transfer.
- Unique corner design allows folders to expand to hold up to 100 pages.
- Dimension With Packaging: 12.25(D) x 9.75(W) x 0.063(H)
- Includes five project folders.
Green Product: ASTM testing indicates this product will biodegrade in two to five years when buried in an anaerobic landfill. Because of the wide variation in landfill systems, actual timing may vary.